PASSIVE HOUSE: CONSTRUCTIONS INVESTING IN SAVINGS
What is a Passivehaus?
They are energy efficient buildings, with high interior comfort and maintaining very low energy consumption, lo que implica un ahorro significativo en la factura energética.
La Passive House (casa pasiva) está basado en unos criterios de diseño que permiten un gran thermal isolation, un riguroso control de infiltrations y una máxima indoor air quality, in addition to taking advantage of the sun's energy for better air conditioning.
ADVANTAGES OF PASSIVHAUS
- Comfort. The high level of comfort it provides users allows them to live in a warm environment in winter (20ºC), no cold radiation from the facade or discomfort from drafts, and, at the same time, a very pleasant atmosphere in summer (<25ºC).
- Health. Ventilation system, blowing fresh and clean air imperceptibly and constantly, provides the user with a high quality of indoor air by filtering the 90% from pollens and harmful particles that can be found in the air.
- Saving. The energy savings it provides to users have a direct impact on savings in the bill of a 85-90% for heating and air conditioning compared to a conventional home.
- Ecology. Three arguments that allow the creation of an environmentally friendly future: energy saving, considering that the 40% of the energy consumed in the EU corresponds to buildings. El uso de materiales ecológicos y las energías renovables.
A PASSIVEHAUS home must pay attention to:
- Reduce air leaks. It is necessary to carry out a special test of air impermeability in the house (Blower Door Test).
- Superior thermal insulation.
- Thermal bridges break: Do not interrupt the insulation layer.
- Take care of the joints between construction elements.
- High performance windows and doors.
- Efficient and balanced ventilation systems. Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery required.
If you liked this post, permanece atent@ a nuestro blog porque tenemos más cosas que contar a cerca de las passivhaus.